There is more to Goa than just lovely beaches. Today, Goa is quickly rising to the top of India’s adventure sports destinations. Even the most seasoned adventure sports enthusiast can experience goosebumps and an extremely high adrenaline rush from the sport of bungee jumping.
The newest addition to the list of breathtaking high-end adventure sports available is Bungee jumping in Goa. The tranquilly and picturesque beauty of the stunning locations of Bungee jumping spots are what distinguish the exhilarating experience of Bungee jumping in Goa. The majority of them are located close to the coast and are unlike anything you can find in any other city.
Highlights of Bungee Jumping in Goa
- Jump from Goa’s highest bungee jumping location at a height of 63 m to increase your heart rate.
- Get your Bungee jump captured on video to remember the life-changing experience.
- Take part in the activity under the guidance of a qualified jump master, and feel secure doing so.
You can use this as a road map to help you get about on your exciting excursion.
Top 5 best locations in Goa for Bungee Jumping
Whether you enjoy taking on new challenges or simply want to explore these locations. Here is a list of the best places in Goa to go bungee jumping for a thrilling, exhilarating, and safe experience.
1. Jumpin’ Heights
One of the most well-known names for bungee jumping in India is Jumpin Heights. Its titillating Bungee Jumping location in Rishikesh has made it famous; its location in Goa is its second in the nation. A spine-tingling bungee adventure is perfect here, at Mayem Lake’s exquisitely serene location.
- Location: Bicholim district, Mayem Lake
- Bouncy Jump 54.50 meters
- Hours are 9AM to 6PM ( Tuesdays off).
- Price: 4100 INR (excluding GST)
- Contact: +91-9810995172 | jumpinheights.com/goa
2. The Gravity Zone
Near the seductive beauty of Anjuna beach, this bungee zone is located in a very picturesque area. Its low height of only 25 meters is this bungee zone’s best feature. This makes it a great location for first-timers, children, or if you’re new to this sport and want to try it at a lower altitude. One of Goa’s first bungee jump locations is this one. This location offers an excellent bungee jumping experience and is about ten kilometers from Calangute Beach.
- Bungee Jump Height: 25 Meters
- Cost of Bungee Jumping: 500–4500 INR.
- 9 AM to 6 PM is the timeframe.
- Email: [email protected]
3. Water Sports in the Sea
One of the best locations to try bungee jumping for the first time is at Sea Water Sports in Goa. This is a very safe choice because the location has a number of highly qualified and experienced instructors who will put you at ease and keep guiding you.
- 50, 60, or 70 meters are available for bungee jump height.
- Bungee jumping For children, the price is about 2500/- For adults, it’s about INR 3700. Price varies depending on the month, day, and time of your visit.
4. The Goa Bungy
In Goa, bungee jumping has recently become more popular. In a lovely setting, this location is close to Anjuna beach. It’s possible that this location is the highest water dipping bungee in the area and offers bungee jumping experiences over water. The facility was established with the advice of Columbian bungee jumping experts, and it has a warm and welcoming staff to make sure you have the time of your life.
- Bungee Jump Height: 61 meters
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Adults pay INR 3750 per day; juniors pay INR 2550 per day. For photos and videos, there are additional fees.
5. Atlantis Watersports
A variety of adventure sports are available in Goa through Atlantis Watersports. The bungee jump is the newest sport to be added to its list of exhilarating activities. Here, bungee jumping adheres to STANZ standards. Crew members and instructors are cordial.
- Next to RBL Bank, in the vicinity of Baga Circle, Calangute,
- Bungee options for 50, 60, or 70 meters of jump height.
- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The cost is INR 3999 for an adult.
- Contact information: atlantiswatersports.com or 083858 54949
Goa is rightfully regarded as a tourist haven because of its stunning beaches. For those who enjoy the adventure as well as outdoors, at least a short trip to Goa will be the best Idea! In addition to raising your heart rate, bungee jumping in Goa will bring you closer to this location’s mystic beauty. Plan a trip to the places mentioned above to make the most of it!