Reliance Jio has risen to the top of the Indian telecom industry. The leading telecom network has introduced various plans for their customers take advantage of the Jio recharge data packs by selecting any of the plans. after that view your 4G/5G plan details on Jio.com or the MyJio app then select anyone plan to take advantage of the data pack. Jio has grown in popularity as a result of its low-cost plans. If you are a Jio Prepaid customer, you can view your active plans, including balance details and validity, as well as your Queued Plans. Post-paid customers can view information about their current Jio plan. Since its inception, the telecom operator has offer a variety of Jio Recharge Plans ranging from Rs 119 to Rs 4,199.
In a few simple steps, you can recharge your phone for data, an unlimited pack, a balance, or anything else by just following the few steps.
How to recharge my Jio plan online
Here’s how to use Bharat bill pay to recharge your Jio phone:
- On the Bharat Bill Pay Mobile Application
- Open the Bharat bill pay mobile application on your Smartphone.
- Select ‘Recharge & Bill Payments’.
- Choose ‘Mobile Recharge.’
- Enter your Jio mobile number.
- Browse through all of the plans and select the one you require, or enter the recharge amount.
- To complete the mobile recharge, click ‘Fast forward’ or ‘pay.’
- Complete your transaction and you’re done!
When you choose fast forward, the amount is deducted from your Bharat bill pay wallet, whereas the proceed to pay bill option allows you to pay your bill with a Debit Card, Credit Card, Bharat bill pay Wallet, UPI, Bharat bill pay Post-paid, or Net Banking.
Recharge your phone and get Rs.10-100 cash back on your first mobile recharge by Bharat Bill Pay Web
Log in to the Bharat bill payment website.
- Go to ‘Recharge & Pay Bills on Bharat Bill Pay’.
- Click on ‘Mobile Prepaid Recharge’
- Enter your Jio mobile number.
- Search through all of the plans and choose the one you want, or enter the recharge amount.
- Complete your payment and you’re done!
Now, either ‘Fast Forward’ or ‘Proceed to Pay Bill’. When you choose fast forward, the amount is deducted from your Bharat bill pay wallet, whereas the process to pay bill option allows you to pay the bill with a Debit Card, Credit Card, Bharat bill pay Wallet, UPI (UPI is only available with the Bharat bill pay App), or Net Banking.
- Bharat bill pay is India’s most popular recharge and bill payment platform due to its excellent services and numerous benefits.
- Making my Jio plan recharge is quick and simple on Bharat bill pay, which saves you both time and energy.
- You get many exciting offers, deals and discounts, cash back points, and more when you recharge with BSNL
- Bharat bill pay remembers your Jio mobile number and the plan you last recharge with so that you can recharge quickly the next time.
- Bharat bill pay reminds you of your next my Jio recharge so that you make your payment on time. and Jio Post paid plus offers the best Post paid Service experience in India at the most competitive prices. my Jio plan Post Paid Plus includes the following features:
With its large data packs and low-cost calling plans, the brand then provides some fantastic 4G data vouchers that provide additional data as well as other benefits such as a free Disney+ Hot star Mobile subscription. Moving on, the company has create personalised prepaid plans for its 4G/5G enable Reliance Jio Phone. Besides that all Jio prepaid plans include unlimited voice calls as well as free access to Jio apps such as JioTV, JioCinema, and others.
In the industry, Jio has a well-known recharging platform. It has a sizable customer base throughout the country. If you have my Jio plan prepaid account, you can recharge it instantly with Bharat bill pay. It is a reliable recharge platform that provides cash back offers, cash back points, and other benefits.
You get a cash back offer when you recharge my Jio plan online because Bharat bill pay has many cash back offers and deals for you’re my Jio plan recharge. Visit the ‘Cash back & Offers’ section of the Bharat bill pay App or Bharat bill pay.com to find the most recent cash back offers.