Last Updated on March 24, 2023 by Tabraiz
What ought to be in a to begin with help pack
From January 1, 2021, new requirements are imposed on the first-aid kit. The changes affected some of its contents, mainly bandages and plasters. Now in the carmust
- Disposable non-sterile medical masks – 2 pieces.
- Medical non-sterile gloves with a size of at least M – 2 pairs.
- Gadget for counterfeit breath “Mouth-Device-Mouth” – 1 piece.
- Hemostatic tourniquet – 1 piece.
- Medical gauze bandage with a size of at least 5 m × 10 cm – 4 pieces.
- Medical gauze bandage with a size of at least 7 m × 14 cm – 3 pieces.
- Sterile therapeutic cloth wipes with a estimate of at slightest 14 × 16 cm – 2 packs.
- Cement mortar settling roll with a estimate of at slightest 2 × 50 cm – 1 piece.
- Scissors – 1 piece.
- Informational for to begin with help with the utilize of a to begin with help pack – 1 piece.
- Case – 1 piece.
If you have a first aid kit in your car, collected according to the old rules, do not rush to change it. You’ll utilize it until the expiration date printed on it, but not than December 31, 2024.
Is it possible to assemble a car first aid kit yourself
Yes, drivers are allowed to prepare a first aid kit on their own. The requirements are contained inorder
Ministry of Health. It lists which medical devices and in what quantity should be in the case, as well as what exactly to ask at the pharmacy.
To assemble a first aid kit, pay attention to the third and fourth columns in the requirements. The fourth indicates the general name of the medical device, and the third – its options suitable for completing a first-aid kit. For example, disposable surgical or conventional face masks can be placed in the case to protect the respiratory tract.
How to legitimately utilize a to begin with help pack
The rules are spelled out in a separate document “Instructions for using a first aid kit for first aid for victims of road traffic accidents (automobile)”. It is authoritatively affirmed by the Service of Wellbeing.It tells how to use each product from the first aid kit, how to assess the condition of the victim and what to do with him.
Examined the informational so as not to urge misplaced in a basic circumstance.
What happens in the unlikely possibility that there’s not a first aid kit inside the vehicle?
You can’t get through without a first aid kit.technical inspection
and get a diagnostic card, which is needed to apply for insurance.
In expansion, the Code of Authoritative Offenses gives for a fine of 500
rubles for the lack of a first aid kit. Driving without it forbidden.
However, there are questions about who can attract a driver under this article. It is believed that the traffic police officer has no right to require you to present a first-aid kit without reason. This item is not among the duties of the driver in the rules of the road movements.
The presence of the policy confirms that you have passed the inspection and you have a first aid kit. And if a traffic police officer needs to verify this and check the contents of, for example, the trunk, then this is no longer an inspection, butinspection, which is carried out within the nearness of two witnesses or recorded on video.
However, lawyers believe that the inspector still has to show the first-aid kit.According to the expert, this follows from decrees government “On the rules of the road”: the absence of a first aid kit is a condition under which the use of the car is prohibited. And the traffic police inspector, in turn, hasright inspect vehicles to ensure they are legal to use.
Konstantin Bobrov, director of the legal service of the Unified Protection Center, clarifies that the traffic police have the right to inspect the first-aid kit only as part of special events.
To do this, do the following:
- Ask for the official ID of the inspector, fix the data indicated in it.
- Demand to say on the basis of what order the traffic police officers are acting (indicating the details of the order of the authorities), and show a copy of this document.
- After you receive a decision to bring to administrative responsibility, ask for a copy of it.
- File a complaint with the head of the traffic police or the prosecutor’s office, indicating all the data and a detailed description of the circumstances. You can also go to court.
Dua for studying. At your doorstep.
Apart from this, if you want to know about Jansport Backpack A Quality Piece With A Funky Look then please visit our Daily Bites category