Live streaming services are making milestones in reaching out to every corner of the world in all types of services, then why not the healthcare industry?
Apart from organizing virtual meetings, webinars, etc. live streaming services are currently being used on a large scale in the healthcare sector for the welfare of society. In this Blog, we will get to know in-depth details about live streaming and its importance with respect to the healthcare sector.
Moreover, because of the widespread digital connections offered by the next generation technologies with respect to the metaverse, etc, healthcare infrastructure has undergone many advancements.
In the end some of the most useful tips for utilizing live video streaming services in the best way for the healthcare industry.
Live streaming services have been covered across the world and the stats are there to prove it.
Live streaming allows you to share video, audio, graphical information & much more in real-time.
It starts with raw video data, i.e. visual graphics captured and stored by the camera.
All you need is a good live streaming services provider and an internet-enabled device.
Below are some of the stats which can prove live streaming’s potential to conquer the industry-
- According to reports published by Interactive Advertising Bureau, there has been an increase in more than 40% of the live video streaming users in 2022 as compared to last year.
- There has been a reduction in live TV watchers because of a nearly 30% increase in live streaming viewers.
Live streaming has gained much popularity since the onset of the COVID pandemic. This service has helped doctors in many ways such as – monitoring of the patients, virtual consultation with the doctors along with an increase in the use of healthcare robots.
It also reduces the need for a personal meeting with one another & enables doctors to have a close watch on their patients while sitting at their place only.
- Nowadays healthcare professionals need to track advances in medical knowledge and technologies associated with it.
- Online training based on video streaming is a good platform for interaction sessions of doctors with their staff members.
- If the videos are made on demand just like in the case of the “Youtube library”, staff members can easily schedule them according to their pace.
- With the help of live streaming platforms, the job has become easy for the healthcare industry to implement any policy change and mandate it in a very systematic manner.
- The video can make policy change decisions accessible to each and every staff member sitting at a remote place and that too in real-time.
- Care teams can easily conduct live video conferences for the wellness programs to run smoothly and to give proper instructions as well as knowledge to the patients.
- This works positively for the patient as visiting the hospital for small queries is not necessary for them.
- Videos can also be assigned to them with providing access to the web portal for recovery & aftercare.
- With the help of this live streaming service, all the hospital staff can be trained to maintain the quality of the service & how to treat patients well.
- For demonstrating staff ethics education, what is the better choice than showing it live to the staff members & interact with them by answering their queries associated with the topic?
- Videos can easily demonstrate how to react in chaotic situations and deal with it practically.
- Doctors along with leading healthcare professionals can conduct live stream webinars to interact with the patients and talk about specific diseases and treatments associated with them.
- Live video streaming is also the best way to answer the queries of the patients in real-time with the live chat feature.
- Despite being seated in isolated places, because of this video streaming service a natural connection is built between the doctor and the patients.
- Sometimes it is not possible to look after the recently treated patients by the nurses as well as the doctors.
- With the help of some of the best live streaming services providing medical assistance is on the tip now.
- It works in those hospitals that are loaded with patients requiring instant treatment and attention.
- The wellness of the patients can be closely watched with the technology while being remote.
- When it comes to watching surgical operations in real time it caters to valuable insights for the medical students & enhances their learning capabilities.
- The success of live streaming services is marked by counting the number of beneficiaries from it.
- Live video streaming to multiple classrooms can help students to gain in-depth knowledge of the work procedures in the operation theatre
- With the help of camera-assisted surgeries, doctors have achieved milestones in the arrears of minimum exposure.
- For example- transportation of specimens, and mean deliveries are all being operated with the help of these smart technology.
- With the live streaming coming into the scenario, a lot of patients are now consulting the doctors they want as per their comfort timings and scheduling meeting accordingly.
- With the help of the best live streaming services, healthcare professionals can easily review treatments given & medicines prescribed to the patients.
- Talking about the persons involved in the sector, this major advancement is proving its worth to each and every one. Patients can be treated at home, doctors save their time by providing recorded lectures to medical students, students benefit from this service, etc.
From the visiting of virtual doctors to the monitoring of remote patients, live streaming facilities have brought revolutionary changes in the healthcare sector and thus reduced physical interaction with people.
With much more features to explore like event live streaming, virtual team meetings, etc. this is the future of the medical line. Apart from all the benefits listed above, there is a lot more to explore and this list goes on.