Are you looking for how to install Cinema HD APK onto FireStick If yes, you have landed on the right page? This article will show you how to install Cinema APK on FireStick. Continue reading the article until the end to get Cinema HD on Firestick.
I have tried many things since the day I bought the FireStick device to replace my old TV. To date, I have tried over 20+ apps on my FireStick to find one that works and allows me to stream free movies, TV series, anime, and other content. After trying tons of different applications, I can now say Cinema HD APK for FireStick is the best application to watch movies and shows free of charge.
This is why I’m saying it. Cinema HD offers a huge library of movies and series that is beyond your imagination. Cinema HD is now my second favorite streaming app, after UnlockMyTV FireStick.
Terrarium TV users will recognize many similarities. Cinema HD was released shortly after Terrarium fell. This app is preferred by TV series and movie lovers over all other apps. It also doesn’t have any annoying ads, which is something that is rare in apps like Cinema HD on FireStick.
You must have already used Cinema HD on your smartphone and are wondering if you can install Cinema HD APK onto your FireStick. We have listed the complete steps for installing Cinema on FireStick.
I would like to give you a brief overview of Cinema HD before we get into the guide. If you don’t know much about the app, then you can read the section below.
What is Cinema HD APK?
Cinema HD is one of the most downloaded and used streaming apps for Android. We can call it an alternative to Terrarium TV. Terrarium TV was decommissioned a few years ago and people have been using Cinema HD to get their entertainment needs met.
Cinema HD APK has content for all genres. They have a huge library of TV shows and movies. They keep adding new movies to their library. Cinema HD is also a free alternative to the popular paid OTT app Netflix. I, a student, cannot afford Netflix. Cinema HD is my best choice to stream my favorite TV shows free of charge. This app’s interface is very user-friendly. If you’re a new user, you won’t have any issues while navigating. Check this guide to know more about the Cinema app.
Before we move to the installation guide, there are a few things you need to change in your Firestick’s settings so it can install third-party applications.
FireStick Configuration: Install Cinema HD APK
There is nothing special required to install third-party applications. Firestick, like other android devices, does not allow third-party apps to be installed for security reasons. You can, however, easily get around that.
Unknown sources must be enabled in your Fire TV Settings. Your firestick is now ready to be used for installing any third-party applications. This is your chance to learn how you can install Cinema HD on FireStick.
Steps to Install Cinema HD APK On FireStick
Before we can install Cinema HD on FireStick, let me tell you that Cinema HD is copyrighted content. That’s why Amazon does not have this app in their app store. You can download either one of these apps to install this app on your FireStick.
- Downloader Application
- Es File Explorer Application
You will need to sideload Cinema HD on FireStick. We can do this with either one of these apps. If I want to talk about my favorite, then I use the Downloader app. However, that doesn’t mean that ES File Explorer is a bad application. It can also be used to sideload the Cinema HD Apk on FireStick. ES File Explorer can also be used on FireStick as a file manager.
Both methods are available below. Choosing a method is up to you.
Now that we have had enough, let’s get to work.
Method 1: Install Cinema HD on FireStick with Downloader
It is important that you have FireStick’s downloader app installed. You can skip these steps if you already have the app on your FireStick. However, if you don’t have the downloader installed on your Firestick device then follow the steps below to install it.
- FireTV home screen, search for “downloader”
- To begin the download and installation process, click on the button.
- After the app has been installed, you can click the open button to launch it.
Now, it’s time to install Cinema HD APK on FireStick using the downloader app.
- First, open the “Downloader” application you installed earlier.
- Click on “Allow” whenever the screen asks for permissions.
- Now, you’ll see the home screen of your downloader app.
- Now you need to type the URL https://bit.ly/34uGNOt inside the box and click on the Go button. You must not make any typos, otherwise, the app won’t download correctly.
- Now the downloader application will begin downloading Cinema on FireStick’s APK. You just need to wait a minute.
- Once you have downloaded the application, install it.
- Wait a few more minutes until the app is successfully installed on your FireStick. After the Cinema APK is installed on FireStick, you’ll see this screen.
- Now, the Cinema apk is ready to be run on Firestick. It is better to delete the Cinema APK from Firestick, as it has limited storage.
- If the program is asking you for confirmation, click on the “Delete” button.
Method 2: Install Cinema on FireStick with ES File Explorer
We need to install ES File Explorer first on our firestick, just like we did with the Downloader app. If your firestick already contains an ES File Explorer, you don’t have to follow these steps. However, if it doesn’t then follow the steps below to obtain the Es file. Once the Es file is on Firestick, we will be able to install and start downloading Cinema HD APK via ES file.
- Go to the FireStick home screen.
- Click on the search button and type ES File Explorer into the search box. Hit the OK button.
- The app information will now be displayed on your TV screen.
- To begin the download process, click on the “Get” button.
- After the app has been downloaded, it will automatically start installing itself.
- Now, the ES File Explorer has been installed on your device.
Use Es File Explorer to install Cinema APK onto FireStick.
- The first step is to open the Es File Explorer app on your Firestick.
- You will now see a variety of options on your home screen. Click on the “Downloader” icon.
- Next, click on the “Add” or “+” option at the bottom of your screen.
- A download box will now open. You will need to enter the Path or Name of the app you want to download.
- In the patch section, enter the URL below, and in the name section, enter Cinema HD.
- Click on the “Download Now” button. Now it will connect to the server.
- You will be presented with a download box. Wait for the download to complete.
- When the app is downloaded, click “Open Folder”.
- Click on the Install button.
- The next window will now open. To install Cinema HD APK on Amazon FireTV, click on the Install Button.
- Just wait for it to finish. After the installation is complete, click on the Done button.
As we have seen above, the downloader app allows us to delete the APK while the APK is being installed. However, this is not true with ES File Explorer. To delete the APK click on the ‘Local” button located in the left sidebar. Please select the second option from the list. You will now see several folders. Click on the Downloader folder to search for Cinema HD APK. Once you find it, choose the icon and click on the Choose button on your remote. Click the Delete button to remove the APK file from your firestick device.
This was our comprehensive guide on installing Cinema HD APK on FireStick. Cinema HD allows you to stream movies and TV shows for free. It’s available online for a good time, and many users trust it. Cinema HD on FireStick is a great alternative to paying for paid apps such as Netflix and Hulu.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Read also- 5 Best Showbox alternatives