Study MBBS in China
India is extremely familiar with Chinese MBBS degrees. China’s currency is the Chinese Yuan (1 Chinese Yuan equals 10.23 Indian Rupee). Beijing serves as China’s capital. The greatest population in the world is found in China. In China, the course lasts 6 years, with 5 years of classroom instruction and 1 year of internship. Let’s check some more basic information about MBBS in China.
China’s local, officially recognized medical universities are all accredited by NMC. Any reputable Chinese medical schools may be chosen by students. The majority of medical universities teach in Chinese; there are only a few that do it in English. Decide on a university carefully, try to take help of overseas education consultants.
However, because there are numerous C Graded universities that are also MCI authorized, students should exercise caution when choosing a medical university. These C-rated medical universities have exceptionally low FMGE passing rates.
Basic Information about China
- Country Name: China
- Capital: Beijing
- Currency: 1 Chinese Yuan equals 10.23 Indian Rupee
- First and Second
- Language: Chinese and English
- Indian Restaurants: Available
- Indian Mess: – Yes
- Travel Time: 10 Hrs 20 Minute
- Climate: -8°C – 30°C
- Course Duration: 6 Years
- International Airport location: Beijing Capital International Airport
12th Class Eligibility
- For Open Category: 50% in PCB (physics/chemistry/biology)
- Marks: 150/300
- For Reserved Category: 40% in PCB (physics/chemistry/biology)
- Marks: 120/300
- Eligibility Compulsory
- For Open Category: 50 Percentile – 147/720 (As per 2020 score)
- Eligibility Compulsory
- For Reserved Category: 40 Percentile – 113/720 (As per 2020 score)
- Screening Test/MCI/FMGE Coaching Assistance
- MCI Coaching Assistance
- Practice In Hospital
- Indian Care Taker
- Indian Food
Advantages of MBBS in China
- Students will have the opportunity to learn in English.
- A Chinese medical degree is recognized worldwide.
- The student will experience the global culture.
- Students will have access to first-rate facilities.
- Students can graduate from college for 15 to 25 Lakh rupees, which is a fairly small amount compared to private universities in India.
- To be admitted to China’s universities, students are not required to take the IELTS or TOFEL. But to improve English take IELTS coaching. And the best option will be the best IELTS coaching in Jaipur at Jagvimal Consultants.
- China has reasonable tuition costs.
- The National Medical Council and the World Health Organization have both authorized the medical universities in China that have received local authority approval.
- No contribution or capitation fee is required to study in China.
- In China, the standard of living is very high.
- There are Indian restaurants and food available in China as well.
- Students will have the chance to learn new technologies because the majority of hospitals in China employ the most recent technology.
- Although English is the primary language of instruction, students must also acquire the local dialect of Chinese.
Disadvantages of MBBS in China
The student must pass the challenging HSK exam for the Chinese language. Students will not be able to earn a medical degree if they fail this exam. For those who do not wish to learn a foreign language, there are several better alternatives accessible. These students might consider studying medicine in Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, or Kazakhstan.
- Some C-rated universities in China don’t offer the right kind of education.
- Chinese medical schools that educate in English are few and far between.
- Chinese universities have very low FMGE passing rates.
- China requires that students learn the regional tongue.
- More than 35% of MCI universities in China are C-rated institutions.
- In China, vegetarian food is not widely accessible.