What is hair transplantation?
Hair transplantation is a procedure in which a surgeon transplants hair to a bald spot on the head. In this technique, hair is taken from a different donor site and grafted on the area having thicker hair growth. To know more about hair transplant cost in Chandigarh, keep on reading this article.
What are some of the factors that one should keep in mind while choosing a Hair transplant clinic?
Here’s a list of factors that you must consider before choosing a Hair transplant clinic –
- The doctor and surgeon’s educational qualifications and work experience
It’s crucial to find a trained and reputed surgeon for your hair transplant procedure. Choose a clinic that employs medical professionals who have had quality training and experience. Ensure that the treatment is carried out in the clinic with the most recent tools and methods. This will save you from any kind of inconvenience in future.
- The cost of the procedure
This is one of the most important aspects that one must consider before choosing a clinic for hair transplant surgery. Ensure to find a clinic that is within your budget. However, one should keep in mind that hair transplant costs in Chandigarh can be quite expensive depending on various aspects. However, one should not go for cheaper alternatives as they might end up costing even more in the long run.
- Facilities provided at the clinic
It is crucial that you select a hair transplant clinic with all the necessary tools and equipment for the process. The cleanliness of the space should also be given top priority. This is crucial for your security. Whenever feasible, make sure they use disposable equipment.
- Go through testimonies and reviews about the clinic
This can help you understand exactly what to anticipate from their services. You should look into the clinic’s success rate. The success rate of surgery is the overall percentage of successful operations. To learn more about the success rate, read testimonials and reviews.
- Hospitality of the clinic
A hair transplant surgeon should possess a number of qualities. Integrity, compassion, dedication to their patients and profession, the pursuit of perfection, and inventiveness are among their most prized qualities.
Also, check the customer support provided by the staff. Make sure that they are helpful and keen to answer all your queries. These are some of the signs of a credible clinic. To know more about hospitality, you can also check different customer reviews online.
- Procedure followed by the clinic for hair transplantation
There are many techniques for hair transplantation. So make sure that the clinic chooses a technique that offers a higher success rate. Direct hair transplantation is one such technique. Using this method, hair follicles are carefully placed one by one in the balding area. It guarantees that the hair grows continuously for the duration of life and does not fall out over time. Compared to FUE and FUT, it is more practical and ensures superior results.
On what factor does the cost of a hair transplant depend?
The cost of hair transplantation depends on many factors like the number of grafts required, age, the technology used etc. Let us discuss those factors in brief.
- The cost depends on a few characteristics, like texture. It also depends on factors like your hair loss condition and the number of grafts required to cover the patch.
- The cost is also dependent on the quality of equipment and technologies used. Some hair transplant clinics utilize self-patent tools and high-end technology. Thus the cost of a hair transplant may vary from clinic to clinic due to this aspect.
- One of the most influencing factors in the cost of the treatment is the quality of the staff and the experience of the doctor. You are likely to be charged higher if the doctor has rich experience. However, it is advisable that you choose these options even if they are pricey. Because this will ensure a higher success rate, and you will be in safe hands.
What are some of the tips to ensure better results?
Make sure to strictly adhere to the pre-and post-operative diets and instructions to get the best results. Additionally, you should give up smoking for the following 3 to 4 weeks. Alcohol should also be avoided because it can cause dehydration. Your healing time may take longer if you are dehydrated. Additionally, one should avoid strenuous exercise because excessive perspiration might spread illnesses.
Any age might experience hair growth owing to factors like stress, heredity, medical issues, and adverse drug reactions. Low self-esteem may be the outcome. But this is no longer a concern for you. There are numerous methods available that promise long-lasting effects.
Hopefully, this article has provided you with some insight into hair transplantation.