Vehicle wraps are a more affordable alternative to large, expensive advertising campaigns and promotional giveaways like branded pens and t-shirts. There’s no shortage of businesses that use vehicle wraps in their marketing strategies to grow their customer base.
This article will give you an overview of the different types of vehicles wraps and how they can help your business grow.
What Is a Vehicle Wraps?
vehicle wraps are a semi-permanent or permanent outer covering for a motor vehicle, usually made of PVC vinyl. The design is printed onto the wrap and then wrapped around the vehicle. Which can be removed without damaging it.
A vehicle wrap is used to promote a company’s brand, raise awareness about a product, or as an advertising tool. There are many types of vinyl wraps that you can choose from to help grow your business.
The Different Types of Vehicle Wraps
Vehicle wraps are an excellent way to grow your business, promote a new product or service, and increase brand awareness.
Here are seven different types of vehicle wraps that you can use to make your business bigger and better:
1. The Slogan Wrap:
This type of wrap is great for quick impact. It’s made up2 with a vinyl graphic on top of the hood and lower half of the vehicle for maximum exposure.
2. The Rolling Wrap:
This type means updating your graphics throughout the year to keep things fresh and engaging for customers and potential clients.
3. The Full Body Wrap:
This type can be used to create a complete change in image for both your vehicle as well as your company by changing colors, fonts, adding logos, etc.
4. The Window Graphic (Also Called Roller Shades):
Using this type of vehicle wrap helps bring attention to your products or services by letting people know they’re available through window graphics.
5. The Striped Wrap:
These types of wraps have stripes that allow you to have multiple marketing messages on one car at one time!
6. The Reflective Wrap:
These types of wraps offer visibility from head-on during night-time hours, so drivers can see it from long distances!
7. Matte Vs Glossy Wraps:
Matte finishes will provide more durability against scratches and scuffs than glossy surfaces do because the surface has no sheen. And glossier surfaces tend to attract more dirt than matte ones do.
What Should You Consider Before You Get Your Vehicle Wrapped?
Before you get your vehicle wrapped, there are some things you should consider.
First, it is important to make sure your budget will accommodate the cost of having your vehicle wrapped.
Second, it is important to remember that a custom designed wrap can take around two weeks for design and installation.
Finally, you should always get a professional opinion about what will work best for your vehicle type and industry.
There are many options when it comes to a vehicle wrap, but not all wraps are created equal. You should know about the different types before deciding on which one is right for you
8 Benefits to Getting Your Brand Wrapped on A Car
These are 8 benefits to getting your brand wrapped on a car:
- The wrap is usually the first thing people see when they see your vehicle, so it’s an effective way to create instant awareness for your company.
- The wrap can be changed at any time with little to no cost, which means you can update and refresh your brand as necessary.
- The wrap is removable without damaging the exterior of your vehicle, meaning you don’t have to worry about damage or wear-and-tear.
- There’s no better form of advertisement than being seen in person, and since cars are all over the place – this is especially true!
- It’s easy to advertise through social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook by posting pictures taken while in your branded car!
- For those who want to get their name out there but not spend a lot of money on advertising, a car wrap could be the perfect solution!
- For businesses that offer transportation services, having a distinctive fleet of vehicles increases customer recognition and builds loyalty.
- If you’re looking to start up an automotive business, this could be a great way to build credibility quickly and stand out from competitors.
Wrap Examples from Small Businesses
Vehicle Wraps for small businesses are a great way to get your company’s name out there. A wrap is a more affordable alternative to other forms of advertising, such as radio ads, TV commercials and billboards. They can be customized with your business’ logo and website address, which will make it easy for people to find you on the road.
Apart from this, if you want to know about 5 Ways to Use Custom Window Decals for Your Business then please visit our Business category