Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Tabraiz
Let’s admit it, we all love to don beautiful dresses and attend parties. We want to wear the best outfit and accessorize it well. There is no denying that diamonds are the best friends of fashion-savvy partygoers. It adds just the needed amount of sparkle so that you can shine the whole night. We know that diamond jewellery is expensive, and if you are having a hard time deciding which are those quintessential pieces that are mandatory in your jewellery collection, then don’t worry we are here to help. Presenting you below is a curated list of must-have diamond jewellery pieces.
1. Flirty Diamond Hoops: Whether you are dressing up for a formal office party or dressing down for a casual birthday celebration, diamond hoops work like magic to elevate your look, as they fit easily with every style. It sways with your every move, making you look like every bit of a diva. Diamond hoops these days come in a myriad of design options like wavy, circle, oval, and even square.
2. Magnificent Diamond Cocktail Ring: A diamond cocktail ring is a perfect piece of diamond jewellery when you want to add a touch of opulence to your overall look. These larger-than-life rings have a big size centre diamond that’s surrounded but other precious gemstones. Cocktail rings are so eye-catching, they’re sure to get you noticed when you wear them to parties. Watch out for the 4 C’s – clarity, colour, carat, and cut. Remember diamonds get their sparkle from how they are cut, some cuts reflect light at an angle that makes them glitter the most.
3. Diamond Necklace: The beauty of a diamond necklace is unmatched. A combination of a patterned dress paired with a sophisticated diamond necklace is going to make you stand out from the rest of the crowd. We all know that diamond necklaces are a wee bit expensive, but brands like Melorra have been successful in incorporating runway jewellery designs into their fine jewellery pieces which are minimalistic and yet high on style. Visit this website to purchase diamond necklace at pocket-friendly prices.
4. Diamond Tennis Bracelet: Strings of glittering diamonds are held together in a line with a precious metal like gold or platinum. It is a popular piece of jewellery that women of all ages love to wear. It can be worn for any occasion, from a casual dinner party to a black-tie gala. It is a timeless piece of jewellery that will never go out of style.
5. Diamond Nose Pins: Nose pins have been around for centuries, and they remain a popular choice for people who want to add a little sparkle to their appearance. If you think nose pins are exclusively ethenic, then you will be surprised to know that diamond nose pins in different designs like a star or floral pattern look great even with western wear. They elevate the features of your face instantly, making you glow.
6. Diamond Stud Earrings: Just like a diamond ring, diamond stud earrings are a faithful partner when you have little time on hand to accessorize your outfit. Simply pop a pair of diamond studs and you are all set to slay the party scene. Diamond stud earrings come in varied shapes, sizes and motifs these days. You can explore the unique marquise-shaped earrings that are modern and chic.
There you have it! The complete list of must-have diamond jewellery pieces that are perfect for any occasion.
Apart from this, if you want to know about Diwali Gifts For Your Closed Ones then please visit our Fashion category