The finest location for IVF treatment in Jaipur. IVF operations are often carried out in the Rajasthani city of Jaipur. Visit Mishka IVF if you desire the perfect family. Many services are available in a friendly setting.
What is IVF?
In vitro fertilization (IVF), is a method to aid fertility and prevent any future problems the child may have due to genetics. IVF involves taking mature eggs from the patient’s ovaries and fertilizing them in the laboratory with sperm. These fertilized eggs are not embryos, but they are then transferred to the uterus of the patient who is undergoing IVF. On average, the entire IVF process takes three weeks. It can take longer depending on each case.
Many people use IVF, particularly couples with certain difficulties in conceiving. It is the most efficient assisted reproductive method. It can be performed with the egg and the sperm of a couple. The sperm can also come from anonymous donors. A substitute can be used to fertilize the embryo.
What are the potential complications of IVF?
Many complications can arise during IVF treatment. These complications should be recognized and dealt with accordingly.
- Multiple births- Intentional or not, the transfer of more than one embryo can result in multiple births. This is not always a good thing. Multiple fetuses in pregnancy can lead to premature labor and being underweight.
- Sometimes, IVF can lead to low birth weight and premature birth.
- Statistics show that IVF-treated women are more likely to miscarry than natural conceivers.
- Ovarian hyperstimulation Syndrome – The use of hormone-inducing drugs such as HCG can cause complications like swollen and painful ovaries. These can cause nausea, bloating, cramps, shortness of breath, weight gain, abdominal pain, and bloating.
- There are complications during egg-retrieval procedures. Using needles to extract eggs from the follicles can lead to infection, bleeding, and damage to the bowels.
- Possibility of birth defects – Although it is not yet proven, some trends indicate the possibility of complications during birth due to the mother’s age, particularly during IVF treatments.
- Stress- An IVF procedure can cause stress. It can cause mental, emotional, and physical exhaustion for the patient. Get support and counseling from loved ones.
Is PCOS a factor in IVF success?
PCOS, or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, has lower fertility rates. Analyses showed that PCOS women had significantly higher body mass, testosterone, estradiol, and basal luteinizing hormonal levels than normal women. Research has shown that there was no differentiation between PCOS women and normal women. Both the results were similar and embryo arrest was not affected by PCOS. PCOS can or may not affect IVF success.
What should I eat during IVF treatment?
It is essential to eat according to your body’s needs to achieve the end goal of IVF, especially during this procedure. These are some guidelines for what you should eat during IVF.
- Do not make major lifestyle changes like cutting gluten or following a keto diet during IVF.
- It is best to eat a healthy, balanced, satisfying, and enjoyable diet. A plant-based, nutritious diet is preferred. It is recommended that the partner who will be donating the sperm eat a healthy diet.
- As snacks, eat fresh fruits and salads made from fresh vegetables.
- Excellent sources of lean proteins are fish and poultry.
- Enjoy whole grains like quinoa and other whole-grain foods.
- Instead, use low-fat milk
- Consuming processed foods, red meat, and foods that are high in fat and gastric-inducing is a good idea.
- Avoid salt intake, and instead, switch to herbs or other spices. \
- Hydrate well.
- Look for foods that contain magnesium, calcium, and folic acid as well as iron and zinc.
What not to eat during IVF treatment?
It is important to have a good supply of the food you will need for IVF. However, it can be helpful to know what foods you should avoid.
- Avoid alcohol at all cost
- People who are going through IVF can be exposed to processed foods, particularly meats, which pose a risk to their health.
- Also, raw fish and meat can be deadly.
- Refrain from carbonated drinks, smoking, and junk food.
- During an IVF procedure, you must not eat cheese, soy, or full-fat milk.
Five stages are required for IVF treatment. The preparation period is included. There are many methods involved in the preparation period. These include ovarian reserve screening, semen analysis, and infectious disease screening. Your doctor will recommend the IVF treatment plan based on these results.
The five stages that follow are ovulation, egg retrieval, and sperm retrieval as well as fertilization and embryo transfer. IVF treatment can be time-consuming and may take up to two weeks. Pristine Care can provide expert guidance and only the best facilities and doctors to ensure a successful IVF treatment.
What are the best IVF treatments?
IVF treatment can include several medications. Your doctor will direct you on how to take some orally and others intramuscularly. The doctor will advise you on the dosage and timing of the medicines, depending on your particular IVF treatment. The best IVF medicines include:
- Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), which is given for approximately 14 days, stimulates the ovaries’ ability to produce eggs. You can either give them in combination or one by one.
- One shot of human chorionic gonadotropin, (HCG), is all that is needed to stimulate the eggs to mature and proceed to the ovulation period.
- Leuprolide Acetate – An injection that controls the stimulation process and acts as a trigger shot.
- Your doctor may prescribe you certain birth control pills and supplements to increase your chances of success with IVF treatment. Particularly, progesterone and estrogen supplements.
IVF cost in India: What is it worth?
One cycle of IVF costs in India approximately Rs. 1,00,000 lakh to R. 3,50,000 lakh. These prices do not include the cost of additional testing or medications. India is more affordable than other countries, such as the USA and Europe for IVF treatment.