If you are in Minneapolis or surrounding areas and want to sell your house, you can work with flat fee MLS listing Minneapoliscompanies. These companies will help you list your house for sale on the MLS database. This would allow potential buyers to see your house listing. It is a great way of ensuring you maximize the opportunity of selling your house.
In this guide, we tell you all you need to know about flat rate realtors. We tell you why you should use their services. Most importantly, we have compiled a list of the best flat fee service providers in Minneapolis. Go through the list and choose the best among them to work with.
Why use flat fee MLS listing services?
If you want to sell your house, then you may want to work with a real estate agent. Working with a real estate agent will help you sell your house getting the best possible deal. But the problem is the commission you need to pay. The commission paid can be high (up to 6%). It can reduce the money you take home from the sale. It is a significant amount.
If you want to save on the commission, you can consider working with a flat fee MLS listing company. This company will help you list your home on the MLS. Listing on the MLS will help you get buyers. You also get to save on the commission. The only fee you need to pay is the flat fee to the MLS company. Working with a flat fee MLS company can help you save money and manage your entire sale process yourself.
The Top Minneapolis MLS companies
Without a doubt, Houzeo is the best MLS company in the market. They operate in Minneapolis and also have a presence throughout the country. With a customer rating of 4.9/5, Houzeo is the top-rated MLS listing company and you can expect the best quality services from them. Go through the following information about Houzeo that will help you understand why you should work with them:
- A flat fee of $349 needs to be paid to get listed on the MLS. The listing can be done easily using their website. Being a technology company, they offer the best tools to help you manage the listing of your house.
- When you list your house with Houzeo, your listing will also be featured on other websites like Zillow. Redfin, Realtor.com, Trulio, etc. This will help you attract more buyers for your house.
- They offer a mobile app. You can use this app to manage the listing of your house.
- They are no hidden charges, and they are transparent with their operations.
- They charge no commission, and you can save a lot of money.
- Listing on their website is quick – can happen within 24 hours.
- Apart from MLS listing, they offer various other services. You can choose any of the services you prefer by paying for them on an à la carte basis.
Check Houzeo Reviews for more information.
2) Minnesota Flat Fee MLS
This Minnesota based company offers flat fee MLS listing services for homeowners. You can easily list your home for sale by using their services. The details of their services and information you need to know about them are as follows:
- The company has two packages at $99 and $149. The packages offer basic listing services and seller disclosures with forms.
- Apart from listing on the local MLS, the listing is syndicated to other real estate platforms. This will help you attract more buyers.
- Since your contact details are listed, buyers can get in touch with you directly. This can help you save both the listing and selling agent commission.
- The company does not offer any other services and no customization is available.
- There are no reviews of this company and customer rating is not available.
- There are not many technology features and a lot of manual work is involved.
3) I Sold My House
The company with an interesting name is based in Minnesota and offers a flat fee MLS listing. The details of this company’s services are given below:
- Their packages range from $299 to $399. Choosing their packages will ensure you get an MLS listing. Scheduling open houses is also easy working with them.
- Customization options are not available. If you need additional services, you may not be able to get them.
- There are no credible reviews available with ratings. So, it is difficult to evaluate the company.
- There are issues with their customer support, which is a downside.
4) Savvy Avenue LLC
This company helps you list your house on the MLS. You can do this by paying a flat fee after availing any of their packages. They have three packages that cost $295, $395, and $495. You can choose the package based on the additional services offered like fast listing, making listing changes, etc.
- When you list with them, your listing would be available on around 100 different real estate platforms. This increases the chance of making a sale.
- When you buy the $495 package, you can get the services you need for your sale. The basic package may not be useful for first-time sellers.
- There are no reviews and customer ratings of this company on top online platforms.
- The technology features on their website are low. The lack of features can make the process a bit tough.
5) List with Freedom
This MLS listing company is quite popular in Minneapolis. It has a customer rating of 4.6/5, which is quite good. The rating comes from more than 1,400 reviews. The following information will help you understand more about this company and its services:
- They have four packages and the charges range from $89 to $295.
- The basic package may not be helpful, and you may want to choose the advanced package with more features.
- Extra services are available, and you can choose them à la carte.
- There is a hidden fee, which is 0.1% of the sale price. This is not informed beforehand.
- It is ideally suited for experienced sellers.